Dear Interceding Friends!
Every last Tuesday of the month we intentionally return to prayer – training our hearts once again to give our burdens to God, and wait to see the beautiful ways He responds. We’d love for you to join us!
We’ve got quite a few burdens – please feel free to focus on those that especially tug on your heart. And as always, if now isn’t a good time – we encourage you to hold on to these requests until you find a moment to meditate on them.
Pray with us…
• That the children who participate in our child care programs would be safe, healthy, and grow in maturity and their knowledge of God.
• For the local church. We long for an awakening to the needs of the poor and the role of the church to battle injustice.
• Our visits to the brothels in El Alto, to be present in the current reality of prostituted women who prostitute. Pray that our conversations and interactions in these visits would be life-giving.
• Pray for us! We need God to lead us in unity, strength and perseverance.
• Pray for our finances. We work in dependence on the generous donations of inviduals and other foundations.